Secure Browser is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Secure Browser from your computerSafer Technologies
. More information on Safer Technologies can be found here
. Secure Browser is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Safer Technologies\Secure Browser\Application folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing Secure Browser is C:\Program Files (x86)\Safer Technologies\Secure Browser\Application\47.0.2526.185\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. secure.exe is the Secure Browser's main executable file and it occupies around 646.09 KB (661592 bytes) on disk.
Secure Browser installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.01 MB (7345680
bytes) on disk.
- secure.exe (646.09 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (670.59 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.05 MB)
- securebrowserprotector.exe (1.84 MB)
- setup.exe (937.59 KB)
This data is about Secure Browser version 47.0.2526.185
alone. Click on the links below for other Secure Browser versions:
...click to view all...
Secure Browser is an application offered by Safer Technologies. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Secure Browser from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Secure Browser or simply click the Search field and type in "Secure Browser". If it is installed on your PC the Secure Browser app will be found automatically. After you click Secure Browser in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Secure Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Secure Browser.
8. After removing Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Secure Browser which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Secure Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Secure Browser by Safer Technologies from your computer, we are not saying that Secure Browser by Safer Technologies is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Secure Browser supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-14 09:15:19.137