This web page is about Secure Browser for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Secure Browser from your PCSafer Technologies
. Additional info about Safer Technologies can be seen here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Safer Technologies\Secure Browser\Application directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. Secure Browser's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Safer Technologies\Secure Browser\Application\49.0.2623.200\Installer\setup.exe. The program's main executable file is called secure.exe and occupies 979.59 KB (1003096 bytes).
Secure Browser installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.55 MB (7915024
bytes) on disk.
- secure.exe (979.59 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (687.09 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.05 MB)
- securebrowserprotector.exe (1.84 MB)
- setup.exe (1.02 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 49.0.2623.200
of Secure Browser. You can find here a few links to other Secure Browser versions:
...click to view all...
Secure Browser is an application by Safer Technologies. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Secure Browser from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Secure Browser or simply click the Search field and type in "Secure Browser". If it exists on your system the Secure Browser app will be found automatically. When you select Secure Browser in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Secure Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Secure Browser.
8. After uninstalling Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Secure Browser which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Secure Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Secure Browser by Safer Technologies from your computer, we are not saying that Secure Browser by Safer Technologies is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Secure Browser supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 10:45:08.503