Secure Browser is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Secure Browser from your systemSafer Technologies
. Check out here
where you can read more on Safer Technologies. Usually the Secure Browser application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Safer Technologies\Secure Browser\Application folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Secure Browser is C:\Program Files\Safer Technologies\Secure Browser\Application\52.0.2743.225\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.05 MB (1103928 bytes) on disk and is called secure.exe.
Secure Browser contains of the executables below. They take 5.51 MB (5781216
bytes) on disk.
- secure.exe (1.05 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.13 MB)
- setup.exe (1.16 MB)
The current page applies to Secure Browser version 52.0.2743.225
only. For other Secure Browser versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Secure Browser is an application marketed by Safer Technologies. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to erase Secure Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Secure Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Secure Browser or simply activate the Search field and type in "Secure Browser". If it is installed on your PC the Secure Browser app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Secure Browser in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Secure Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Secure Browser.
8. After uninstalling Secure Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Secure Browser which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Secure Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Secure Browser by Safer Technologies from your PC, we are not saying that Secure Browser by Safer Technologies is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Secure Browser in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-05 13:34:17.310