This page is about Secret Disk for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Secret Disk from your PCPrivacyRoot.com
. Take a look here
where you can read more on PrivacyRoot.com. Further information about Secret Disk can be found at http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET10c048a02e19b6c7549d5246929833e31&language=it&scn=sede&affiliate=&pcidc=1
. Secret Disk is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Secret Disk directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. Secret Disk's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Secret Disk\net1.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 208.41 KB (213408 bytes) on disk and is called secretdisk.exe.
Secret Disk installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 903.28 KB (924960
bytes) on disk.
- net1.exe (674.47 KB)
- secretdisk.exe (208.41 KB)
- subst.exe (20.41 KB)
This page is about Secret Disk version 4.06
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Secret Disk:
...click to view all...
Secret Disk is a program released by the software company PrivacyRoot.com. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Secret Disk is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Secret Disk from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Secret Disk or simply activate the Search field and type in "Secret Disk". The Secret Disk application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Secret Disk in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Secret Disk, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Secret Disk:
- The publisher is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET10c048a02e19b6c7549d5246929833e31&language=it&scn=sede&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Secret Disk\net1.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Secret Disk.
8. After removing Secret Disk, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Secret Disk that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Secret Disk using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Secret Disk by PrivacyRoot.com from your PC, we are not saying that Secret Disk by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Secret Disk in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-28 19:33:42.203