This info is about Secret Disk for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Secret Disk from your PCPrivacyRoot.com
. You can find out more on PrivacyRoot.com or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about Secret Disk at http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET14f73956591a362e7de31136f790a4be4&language=en&scn=sede&affiliate=&pcidc=1
. Usually the Secret Disk application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Secret Disk folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Secret Disk's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Secret Disk\net1.exe. The program's main executable file is named secretdisk.exe and occupies 185.63 KB (190088 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Secret Disk. They occupy about 719.54 KB (736808
bytes) on disk.
- net1.exe (510.77 KB)
- secretdisk.exe (185.63 KB)
- subst.exe (23.13 KB)
This page is about Secret Disk version 3.09
only. For more Secret Disk versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Secret Disk is a program offered by the software company PrivacyRoot.com. Some users try to erase it. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to erase Secret Disk is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Secret Disk from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Secret Disk or simply activate the Search field and type in "Secret Disk". If it exists on your system the Secret Disk program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Secret Disk in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Secret Disk, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Secret Disk:
- The web site of the program is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET14f73956591a362e7de31136f790a4be4&language=en&scn=sede&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Secret Disk\net1.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Secret Disk.
8. After removing Secret Disk, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Secret Disk that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Secret Disk using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Secret Disk by PrivacyRoot.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Secret Disk by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Secret Disk in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-05 09:31:05.560