This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Secret Disk for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Secret Disk from your computerPrivacyRoot.com
. More data about PrivacyRoot.com can be found here
. Detailed information about Secret Disk can be found at http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET138d72c787f3081a0219d5c8e0e02f5d6&language=fr&scn=sede&affiliate=&pcidc=1
. Secret Disk is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\net1-sede folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Secret Disk is "C:\Program Files\net1-sede\net1.exe" uninstall. secretdisk.exe is the Secret Disk's main executable file and it takes close to 189.30 KB (193848 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Secret Disk. They occupy about 675.43 KB (691640
bytes) on disk.
- net1.exe (473.32 KB)
- secretdisk.exe (189.30 KB)
- subst.exe (12.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.07
of Secret Disk. You can find here a few links to other Secret Disk versions:
...click to view all...
Secret Disk is an application offered by the software company PrivacyRoot.com. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Secret Disk is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Secret Disk from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Secret Disk or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Secret Disk". The Secret Disk app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Secret Disk in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Secret Disk, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Secret Disk:
- The software company is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET138d72c787f3081a0219d5c8e0e02f5d6&language=fr&scn=sede&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\net1-sede\net1.exe" uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Secret Disk.
8. After uninstalling Secret Disk, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Secret Disk which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Secret Disk using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Secret Disk by PrivacyRoot.com from your computer, we are not saying that Secret Disk by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Secret Disk supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 14:41:03.137