Search Manager Service
This page is about Search Manager Service for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Search Manager Service from your computerSurf Canyon
. Open here
where you can find out more on Surf Canyon. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Surf Canyon directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. Search Manager Service's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Surf Canyon\Uninstall.exe. Search Manager Service's primary file takes about 93.72 KB (95970 bytes) and is named Uninstall.exe.
Search Manager Service contains of the executables below. They occupy 93.72 KB (95970
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 5.1.7
of Search Manager Service. You can find below info on other versions of Search Manager Service:
Search Manager Service is a program by the software company Surf Canyon. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Search Manager Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Search Manager Service from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Search Manager Service or simply activate the Search field and type in "Search Manager Service". If it exists on your system the Search Manager Service application will be found very quickly. When you click Search Manager Service in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Search Manager Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Search Manager Service.
8. After uninstalling Search Manager Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Manager Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Search Manager Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Search Manager Service by Surf Canyon from your computer, we are not saying that Search Manager Service by Surf Canyon is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Manager Service in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-06 02:05:15.550