Search Manager Service
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Search Manager Service for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Search Manager Service from your computerSurf Canyon
. Additional info about Surf Canyon can be seen here
. Usually the Search Manager Service application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Surf Canyon folder, depending on the user's option during install. Search Manager Service's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Surf Canyon\Uninstall.exe. Search Manager Service's main file takes around 29.86 KB (30576 bytes) and is named scbhmon.exe.
Search Manager Service is composed of the following executables which take 210.05 KB (215096
bytes) on disk:
- scbhmon.exe (29.86 KB)
- SurfCanyonDesktop.exe (91.35 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (88.84 KB)
This info is about Search Manager Service version 5.3.1
only. For other Search Manager Service versions please click below:
Search Manager Service is an application by the software company Surf Canyon. Frequently, people try to erase this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase Search Manager Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Search Manager Service from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Search Manager Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search Manager Service". The Search Manager Service app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Search Manager Service in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Search Manager Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Search Manager Service.
8. After removing Search Manager Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Search Manager Service that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search Manager Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Search Manager Service by Surf Canyon from your computer, we are not saying that Search Manager Service by Surf Canyon is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Search Manager Service in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-09 18:06:30.780