Search Manager Service
Search Manager Service is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Search Manager Service from your systemSurf Canyon
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Surf Canyon. Search Manager Service is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Surf Canyon folder, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove Search Manager Service by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Surf Canyon\Uninstall.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. scbhmon.exe is the Search Manager Service's main executable file and it takes circa 25.35 KB (25960 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Search Manager Service. They take about 117.84 KB (120665
bytes) on disk.
- scbhmon.exe (25.35 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (92.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.1.3
of Search Manager Service. You can find here a few links to other Search Manager Service versions:
Search Manager Service is an application marketed by the software company Surf Canyon. Frequently, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to remove Search Manager Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Search Manager Service from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Search Manager Service or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Search Manager Service". If it exists on your system the Search Manager Service application will be found automatically. After you click Search Manager Service in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Search Manager Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Search Manager Service.
8. After uninstalling Search Manager Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Search Manager Service that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search Manager Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Manager Service by Surf Canyon from your PC, we are not saying that Search Manager Service by Surf Canyon is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Search Manager Service supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-08 18:40:32.943