Screenpresso is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Screenpresso from your systemLearnpulse
. You can find out more on Learnpulse or check for application updates here
. More info about the application Screenpresso can be seen at http://www.screenpresso.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Screenpresso is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso\Screenpresso.exe" -uninstall . Screenpresso's main file takes around 11.78 MB (12350048 bytes) and its name is Screenpresso.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Screenpresso. They take 54.17 MB (56797792
bytes) on disk.
- Screenpresso.exe (11.78 MB)
- convert.exe (11.81 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (28.33 MB)
- leptonica_util.exe (10.00 KB)
- tesseract.exe (2.24 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Screenpresso. Click on the links below for other Screenpresso versions:
...click to view all...
Screenpresso is a program by Learnpulse. Some computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to erase Screenpresso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Screenpresso from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Screenpresso or simply activate the Search field and type in "Screenpresso". If it exists on your system the Screenpresso app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Screenpresso in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Screenpresso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Screenpresso:
- The publisher is: http://www.screenpresso.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso\Screenpresso.exe" -uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Screenpresso.
8. After uninstalling Screenpresso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Screenpresso that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Screenpresso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Screenpresso by Learnpulse from your computer, nor are we saying that Screenpresso by Learnpulse is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Screenpresso supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-13 10:01:20.720