You can find below details on how to remove Screenpresso for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Screenpresso from your systemLearnpulse
. Go over here
where you can read more on Learnpulse. You can read more about about Screenpresso at http://www.screenpresso.com
. Screenpresso is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso folder, depending on the user's choice. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso\Screenpresso.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Screenpresso. The application's main executable file is named Screenpresso.exe and its approximative size is 11.82 MB (12395752 bytes).
Screenpresso contains of the executables below. They occupy 14.07 MB (14757096
bytes) on disk.
- Screenpresso.exe (11.82 MB)
- leptonica_util.exe (10.00 KB)
- tesseract.exe (2.24 MB)
The current web page applies to Screenpresso version 220.127.116.11
alone. For more Screenpresso versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Screenpresso is a program by Learnpulse. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to erase Screenpresso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Screenpresso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Screenpresso or simply activate the Search field and type in "Screenpresso". The Screenpresso app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Screenpresso in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Screenpresso, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Screenpresso:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.screenpresso.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso\Screenpresso.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Screenpresso.
8. After uninstalling Screenpresso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Screenpresso which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Screenpresso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Screenpresso by Learnpulse from your PC, we are not saying that Screenpresso by Learnpulse is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Screenpresso in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 05:24:02.107