This web page is about Screenpresso for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Screenpresso from your PCLearnpulse
. Further information on Learnpulse can be seen here
. More information about the app Screenpresso can be seen at https://www.screenpresso.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Screenpresso by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso\Screenpresso.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 17.54 MB (18391136 bytes) on disk and is called Screenpresso.exe.
The executables below are part of Screenpresso. They take an average of 25.57 MB (26812192
bytes) on disk.
- Screenpresso.exe (17.54 MB)
- ScreenpressoBrowserNative.exe (1.14 MB)
- ScreenpressoCapture.exe (6.89 MB)
The current web page applies to Screenpresso version 184.108.40.206
alone. Click on the links below for other Screenpresso versions:
...click to view all...
Screenpresso is a program offered by the software company Learnpulse. Some users decide to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Screenpresso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Screenpresso from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Screenpresso or simply click the Search feature and type in "Screenpresso". The Screenpresso application will be found automatically. After you select Screenpresso in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Screenpresso, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Screenpresso:
- The software company is: https://www.screenpresso.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso\Screenpresso.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Screenpresso.
8. After removing Screenpresso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Screenpresso that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Screenpresso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Screenpresso by Learnpulse from your computer, we are not saying that Screenpresso by Learnpulse is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Screenpresso in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-25 13:04:52.427