This page is about Screenpresso for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Screenpresso from your PCLearnpulse
. Take a look here
for more details on Learnpulse. You can get more details about Screenpresso at http://www.screenpresso.com
. Usually the Screenpresso program is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso\Screenpresso.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Screenpresso. The program's main executable file has a size of 12.13 MB (12719168 bytes) on disk and is called Screenpresso.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Screenpresso. They occupy about 14.38 MB (15080512
bytes) on disk.
- Screenpresso.exe (12.13 MB)
- leptonica_util.exe (10.00 KB)
- tesseract.exe (2.24 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Screenpresso. You can find below info on other versions of Screenpresso:
...click to view all...
Screenpresso is a program released by the software company Learnpulse. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Screenpresso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Screenpresso from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Screenpresso or simply click the Search feature and type in "Screenpresso". If it is installed on your PC the Screenpresso program will be found very quickly. When you click Screenpresso in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Screenpresso, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Screenpresso:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.screenpresso.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso\Screenpresso.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Screenpresso.
8. After removing Screenpresso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Screenpresso which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Screenpresso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Screenpresso by Learnpulse from your PC, nor are we saying that Screenpresso by Learnpulse is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Screenpresso supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-02 13:35:33.940