This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Screenpresso for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Screenpresso from your PCLearnpulse
. Open here
where you can read more on Learnpulse. Please follow http://www.screenpresso.com
if you want to read more on Screenpresso on Learnpulse's page. Usually the Screenpresso application is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Screenpresso's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso\Screenpresso.exe. Screenpresso.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 9.28 MB (9730048 bytes) on disk.
Screenpresso installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 32.52 MB (34103296
bytes) on disk.
- Screenpresso.exe (9.28 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (23.24 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Screenpresso. You can find below info on other application versions of Screenpresso:
...click to view all...
Screenpresso is a program released by Learnpulse. Some users try to remove this program. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Screenpresso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Screenpresso from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Screenpresso or simply click the Search feature and type in "Screenpresso". If it is installed on your PC the Screenpresso program will be found very quickly. When you click Screenpresso in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Screenpresso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Screenpresso:
- The software company is: http://www.screenpresso.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso\Screenpresso.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Screenpresso.
8. After uninstalling Screenpresso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Screenpresso which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Screenpresso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Screenpresso by Learnpulse from your PC, we are not saying that Screenpresso by Learnpulse is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Screenpresso in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-15 20:51:17.357