This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Screenpresso for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Screenpresso from your PCLearnpulse
. More information on Learnpulse can be found here
. Further information about Screenpresso can be found at http://www.screenpresso.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Screenpresso by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso\Screenpresso.exe" -uninstall . Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Screenpresso.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 10.50 MB (11013648 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Screenpresso. They occupy about 10.50 MB (11013648
bytes) on disk.
- Screenpresso.exe (10.50 MB)
This page is about Screenpresso version 184.108.40.206
only. For more Screenpresso versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Screenpresso we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Screenpresso:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Audio_Vidéo\Screenpresso
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Audio_Vidéo\Screenpresso\Aide.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Audio_Vidéo\Screenpresso\Screenpresso.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\02_23 Screenpresso.lnk
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso\Screenpresso.exe
Screenpresso is a program marketed by the software company Learnpulse. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Screenpresso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Screenpresso with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Screenpresso or simply click the Search field and type in "Screenpresso". The Screenpresso program will be found automatically. When you click Screenpresso in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Screenpresso, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Screenpresso:
- The publisher is: http://www.screenpresso.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso\Screenpresso.exe" -uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Screenpresso.
8. After removing Screenpresso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Screenpresso that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Screenpresso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Screenpresso by Learnpulse from your computer, we are not saying that Screenpresso by Learnpulse is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Screenpresso in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 18:01:00.270