Screenpresso is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Screenpresso from your systemLearnpulse
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Learnpulse. You can see more info on Screenpresso at http://www.screenpresso.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso\Screenpresso.exe" -uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Screenpresso. Screenpresso.exe is the Screenpresso's primary executable file and it occupies about 11.74 MB (12315152 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Screenpresso. They take 11.74 MB (12315152
bytes) on disk.
- Screenpresso.exe (11.74 MB)
This web page is about Screenpresso version 184.108.40.206
alone. For more Screenpresso versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Screenpresso is a program by the software company Learnpulse. Some people want to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase Screenpresso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Screenpresso with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Screenpresso or simply click the Search field and type in "Screenpresso". If it is installed on your PC the Screenpresso app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Screenpresso in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Screenpresso, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Screenpresso:
- The publisher is: http://www.screenpresso.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso\Screenpresso.exe" -uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Screenpresso.
8. After uninstalling Screenpresso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Screenpresso which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Screenpresso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Screenpresso by Learnpulse from your PC, nor are we saying that Screenpresso by Learnpulse is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Screenpresso supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 05:32:42.757