This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Screenpresso for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Screenpresso from your PCLearnpulse
. Additional info about Learnpulse can be seen here
. More information about Screenpresso can be found at http://www.screenpresso.com
. Screenpresso is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can remove Screenpresso by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso\Screenpresso.exe" -uninstall . Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled Screenpresso.exe and its approximative size is 11.31 MB (11864080 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Screenpresso. They take about 51.45 MB (53950480
bytes) on disk.
- Screenpresso.exe (11.31 MB)
- convert.exe (11.81 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (28.33 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Screenpresso. You can find below info on other releases of Screenpresso:
...click to view all...
Screenpresso is a program marketed by the software company Learnpulse. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Screenpresso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Screenpresso from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Screenpresso or simply activate the Search field and type in "Screenpresso". If it exists on your system the Screenpresso application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Screenpresso in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Screenpresso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Screenpresso:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.screenpresso.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso\Screenpresso.exe" -uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Screenpresso.
8. After uninstalling Screenpresso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Screenpresso that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Screenpresso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Screenpresso by Learnpulse from your computer, nor are we saying that Screenpresso by Learnpulse is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Screenpresso supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 12:13:24.730