This info is about Screenpresso for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Screenpresso from your systemLearnpulse
. Additional info about Learnpulse can be read here
. You can get more details about Screenpresso at https://www.screenpresso.com
. Screenpresso is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can remove Screenpresso by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso\Screenpresso.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Screenpresso.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 11.66 MB (12223584 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Screenpresso. They occupy about 12.14 MB (12731584
bytes) on disk.
- Screenpresso.exe (11.66 MB)
- ScreenpressoCapture.exe (496.09 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Screenpresso. For more Screenpresso versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Screenpresso is an application released by Learnpulse. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to erase Screenpresso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Screenpresso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Screenpresso or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Screenpresso". The Screenpresso program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Screenpresso in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Screenpresso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Screenpresso:
- The software company is: https://www.screenpresso.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso\Screenpresso.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Screenpresso.
8. After removing Screenpresso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Screenpresso that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Screenpresso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Screenpresso by Learnpulse from your PC, nor are we saying that Screenpresso by Learnpulse is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Screenpresso supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 13:05:06.890