Screenpresso is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Screenpresso from your systemLearnpulse
. More data about Learnpulse can be seen here
. Further information about Screenpresso can be seen at http://www.screenpresso.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can remove Screenpresso by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso\Screenpresso.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Screenpresso's primary file takes about 11.87 MB (12441832 bytes) and is called Screenpresso.exe.
Screenpresso installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 11.87 MB (12441832
bytes) on disk.
- Screenpresso.exe (11.87 MB)
This page is about Screenpresso version 184.108.40.206
only. Click on the links below for other Screenpresso versions:
...click to view all...
Screenpresso is a program marketed by Learnpulse. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Screenpresso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Screenpresso from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Screenpresso or simply click the Search feature and type in "Screenpresso". If it exists on your system the Screenpresso application will be found automatically. When you click Screenpresso in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Screenpresso, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Screenpresso:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.screenpresso.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso\Screenpresso.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Screenpresso.
8. After uninstalling Screenpresso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Screenpresso which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Screenpresso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Screenpresso by Learnpulse from your computer, nor are we saying that Screenpresso by Learnpulse is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Screenpresso supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 12:29:08.767