You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Screenpresso for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Screenpresso from your computerLearnpulse
. Go over here
for more information on Learnpulse. You can read more about related to Screenpresso at https://www.screenpresso.com
. Screenpresso is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName.MUDHARS\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso folder, regulated by the user's choice. You can uninstall Screenpresso by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName.MUDHARS\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso\Screenpresso.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Screenpresso.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 17.14 MB (17972320 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Screenpresso. They take about 83.89 MB (87967008
bytes) on disk.
- Screenpresso.exe (17.14 MB)
- ScreenpressoBrowserNative.exe (1.14 MB)
- ScreenpressoCapture.exe (6.82 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (58.79 MB)
The current web page applies to Screenpresso version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below a few links to other Screenpresso versions:
...click to view all...
Screenpresso is a program offered by Learnpulse. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Screenpresso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Screenpresso from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Screenpresso or simply click the Search field and type in "Screenpresso". The Screenpresso app will be found automatically. When you click Screenpresso in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Screenpresso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Screenpresso:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.screenpresso.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName.MUDHARS\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso\Screenpresso.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Screenpresso.
8. After uninstalling Screenpresso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Screenpresso that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Screenpresso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Screenpresso by Learnpulse from your computer, nor are we saying that Screenpresso by Learnpulse is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Screenpresso supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 19:40:43.543