Screenpresso is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Screenpresso from your computerLearnpulse
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Learnpulse. More info about the program Screenpresso can be seen at http://www.screenpresso.com
. Usually the Screenpresso application is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso folder, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso\Screenpresso.exe" -uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Screenpresso. Screenpresso's main file takes about 11.74 MB (12314640 bytes) and its name is Screenpresso.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Screenpresso. They occupy about 11.74 MB (12314640
bytes) on disk.
- Screenpresso.exe (11.74 MB)
This page is about Screenpresso version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find here a few links to other Screenpresso versions:
...click to view all...
Screenpresso is a program marketed by the software company Learnpulse. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Screenpresso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Screenpresso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Screenpresso or simply click the Search feature and type in "Screenpresso". If it is installed on your PC the Screenpresso application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Screenpresso in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Screenpresso, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Screenpresso:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.screenpresso.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso\Screenpresso.exe" -uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Screenpresso.
8. After removing Screenpresso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Screenpresso that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Screenpresso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Screenpresso by Learnpulse from your PC, we are not saying that Screenpresso by Learnpulse is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Screenpresso supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-10 08:16:59.800