Screenpresso is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Screenpresso from your systemLearnpulse
. Open here
for more details on Learnpulse. You can see more info about Screenpresso at http://www.screenpresso.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso\Screenpresso.exe" -uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Screenpresso. Screenpresso.exe is the Screenpresso's primary executable file and it occupies about 10.56 MB (11068432 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Screenpresso. They take 10.56 MB (11068432
bytes) on disk.
- Screenpresso.exe (10.56 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Screenpresso. For more Screenpresso versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Screenpresso is a program by the software company Learnpulse. Frequently, users want to erase this application. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Screenpresso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Screenpresso from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Screenpresso or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Screenpresso". If it exists on your system the Screenpresso program will be found very quickly. When you click Screenpresso in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Screenpresso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Screenpresso:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.screenpresso.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso\Screenpresso.exe" -uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Screenpresso.
8. After removing Screenpresso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Screenpresso that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Screenpresso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Screenpresso by Learnpulse from your PC, we are not saying that Screenpresso by Learnpulse is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Screenpresso in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 15:32:00.120