You can find below detailed information on how to remove Screenpresso for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Screenpresso from your PCLearnpulse
. Go over here
where you can read more on Learnpulse. More info about the program Screenpresso can be found at https://www.screenpresso.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Screenpresso by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso\Screenpresso.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 13.17 MB (13814880 bytes) on disk and is titled Screenpresso.exe.
Screenpresso is composed of the following executables which take 13.66 MB (14325952
bytes) on disk:
- Screenpresso.exe (13.17 MB)
- ScreenpressoCapture.exe (499.09 KB)
The current web page applies to Screenpresso version 184.108.40.206
alone. Click on the links below for other Screenpresso versions:
...click to view all...
Screenpresso is an application by Learnpulse. Some computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to remove Screenpresso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Screenpresso from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Screenpresso or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Screenpresso". If it is installed on your PC the Screenpresso app will be found very quickly. When you select Screenpresso in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Screenpresso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Screenpresso:
- The publisher is: https://www.screenpresso.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso\Screenpresso.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Screenpresso.
8. After uninstalling Screenpresso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Screenpresso that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Screenpresso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Screenpresso by Learnpulse from your computer, nor are we saying that Screenpresso by Learnpulse is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Screenpresso supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-16 07:28:26.783