This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Screenpresso for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Screenpresso from your PCLearnpulse
. Check out here
for more information on Learnpulse. More information about the application Screenpresso can be seen at http://www.screenpresso.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. Screenpresso's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso\Screenpresso.exe" -uninstall . Screenpresso's main file takes about 11.78 MB (12349536 bytes) and is named Screenpresso.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Screenpresso. They occupy about 54.17 MB (56797280
bytes) on disk.
- Screenpresso.exe (11.78 MB)
- convert.exe (11.81 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (28.33 MB)
- leptonica_util.exe (10.00 KB)
- tesseract.exe (2.24 MB)
This info is about Screenpresso version 220.127.116.11
alone. For other Screenpresso versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Screenpresso is a program by the software company Learnpulse. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Screenpresso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Screenpresso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Screenpresso or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Screenpresso". If it is installed on your PC the Screenpresso program will be found automatically. When you click Screenpresso in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Screenpresso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Screenpresso:
- The publisher is: http://www.screenpresso.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso\Screenpresso.exe" -uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Screenpresso.
8. After removing Screenpresso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Screenpresso which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Screenpresso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Screenpresso by Learnpulse from your computer, nor are we saying that Screenpresso by Learnpulse is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Screenpresso in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-16 19:12:17.703