You can find below details on how to uninstall Screenpresso for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Screenpresso from your computerLearnpulse
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Learnpulse. Please follow http://www.screenpresso.com
if you want to read more on Screenpresso on Learnpulse's page. The application is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Screenpresso by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso\Screenpresso.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Screenpresso.exe is the Screenpresso's main executable file and it takes circa 11.82 MB (12396264 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Screenpresso. They take 11.82 MB (12396264
bytes) on disk.
- Screenpresso.exe (11.82 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Screenpresso. Click on the links below for other Screenpresso versions:
...click to view all...
Screenpresso is a program offered by the software company Learnpulse. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to erase Screenpresso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Screenpresso from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Screenpresso or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Screenpresso". If it exists on your system the Screenpresso app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Screenpresso in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Screenpresso, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Screenpresso:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.screenpresso.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso\Screenpresso.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Screenpresso.
8. After removing Screenpresso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Screenpresso which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Screenpresso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Screenpresso by Learnpulse from your computer, nor are we saying that Screenpresso by Learnpulse is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Screenpresso in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-12 10:59:07.003