You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Screenpresso for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Screenpresso from your systemLearnpulse
. Open here
for more information on Learnpulse. You can get more details related to Screenpresso at https://www.screenpresso.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. Screenpresso's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso\Screenpresso.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 17.25 MB (18092640 bytes) on disk and is called Screenpresso.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Screenpresso. They occupy about 25.28 MB (26512160
bytes) on disk.
- Screenpresso.exe (17.25 MB)
- ScreenpressoBrowserNative.exe (1.14 MB)
- ScreenpressoCapture.exe (6.89 MB)
The current page applies to Screenpresso version 220.127.116.11
only. For more Screenpresso versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Screenpresso is an application by Learnpulse. Frequently, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Screenpresso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Screenpresso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Screenpresso or simply click the Search field and type in "Screenpresso". The Screenpresso app will be found very quickly. After you select Screenpresso in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Screenpresso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Screenpresso:
- The publisher is: https://www.screenpresso.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso\Screenpresso.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Screenpresso.
8. After removing Screenpresso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Screenpresso that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Screenpresso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Screenpresso by Learnpulse from your PC, nor are we saying that Screenpresso by Learnpulse is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Screenpresso supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 13:57:27.797