This web page is about Screenpresso for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Screenpresso from your systemLearnpulse
. Check out here
for more information on Learnpulse. Click on https://www.screenpresso.com
to get more information about Screenpresso on Learnpulse's website. Usually the Screenpresso program is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Screenpresso is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso\Screenpresso.exe. Screenpresso.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 17.26 MB (18094688 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Screenpresso. They take 25.29 MB (26514208
bytes) on disk.
- Screenpresso.exe (17.26 MB)
- ScreenpressoBrowserNative.exe (1.14 MB)
- ScreenpressoCapture.exe (6.89 MB)
This data is about Screenpresso version 220.127.116.11
only. For other Screenpresso versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Screenpresso is an application offered by Learnpulse. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Screenpresso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Screenpresso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Screenpresso or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Screenpresso". If it is installed on your PC the Screenpresso application will be found very quickly. When you click Screenpresso in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Screenpresso, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Screenpresso:
- The publisher is: https://www.screenpresso.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso\Screenpresso.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Screenpresso.
8. After uninstalling Screenpresso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Screenpresso which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Screenpresso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Screenpresso by Learnpulse from your PC, we are not saying that Screenpresso by Learnpulse is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Screenpresso supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 12:07:06.220