Screenpresso is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Screenpresso from your PCLearnpulse
. You can find out more on Learnpulse or check for application updates here
. More data about the program Screenpresso can be found at http://www.screenpresso.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Screenpresso is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso\Screenpresso.exe" -uninstall . Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Screenpresso's primary file takes around 11.32 MB (11872272 bytes) and is called Screenpresso.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Screenpresso. They occupy 14.54 MB (15244816
bytes) on disk.
- Screenpresso.exe (11.32 MB)
- adb.exe (987.50 KB)
- leptonica_util.exe (10.00 KB)
- tesseract.exe (2.24 MB)
This info is about Screenpresso version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find here a few links to other Screenpresso releases:
...click to view all...
Screenpresso is an application by Learnpulse. Frequently, people try to remove this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to remove Screenpresso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Screenpresso with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Screenpresso or simply click the Search field and type in "Screenpresso". If it is installed on your PC the Screenpresso application will be found very quickly. When you click Screenpresso in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Screenpresso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Screenpresso:
- The software company is: http://www.screenpresso.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Learnpulse\Screenpresso\Screenpresso.exe" -uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Screenpresso.
8. After uninstalling Screenpresso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Screenpresso which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Screenpresso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Screenpresso by Learnpulse from your PC, we are not saying that Screenpresso by Learnpulse is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Screenpresso in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 14:06:02.903