Samsung M2020 Series
Samsung M2020 Series is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Samsung M2020 Series from your PCSamsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
. More information about Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. can be found here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Samsung M2020 Series\Setup directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Samsung M2020 Series\Setup\Setup.exe" /R is the full command line if you want to remove Samsung M2020 Series. The program's main executable file occupies 1.59 MB (1665344 bytes) on disk and is titled setup.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Samsung M2020 Series. They occupy about 6.85 MB (7180568
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- setup.exe (1.59 MB)
- DrvConfig.exe (166.31 KB)
- DrvConfig64.exe (188.31 KB)
- ssinstAD.exe (286.31 KB)
- SSndii.exe (486.31 KB)
- SSOpen.exe (70.31 KB)
- ssopenfile.exe (61.84 KB)
- SSWSPExe.exe (322.31 KB)
- totalUninstaller.exe (2.60 MB)
- ViewUserGuide.exe (870.31 KB)
- wiainst.exe (122.31 KB)
- wiainst64.exe (149.31 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.07071213
of Samsung M2020 Series. Click on the links below for other Samsung M2020 Series versions:
...click to view all...
Samsung M2020 Series is a program offered by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. Some people want to remove it. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Samsung M2020 Series is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Samsung M2020 Series from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Samsung M2020 Series or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Samsung M2020 Series". If it exists on your system the Samsung M2020 Series application will be found automatically. After you select Samsung M2020 Series in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Samsung M2020 Series, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Samsung M2020 Series.
8. After removing Samsung M2020 Series, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Samsung M2020 Series which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Samsung M2020 Series with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Samsung M2020 Series by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Samsung M2020 Series by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Samsung M2020 Series supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 08:27:49.423