Samsung M2020 Series
You can find below details on how to remove Samsung M2020 Series for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Samsung M2020 Series from your systemSamsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Samsung\Samsung M2020 Series\Setup directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Samsung M2020 Series is C:\Program Files\Samsung\Samsung M2020 Series\Setup\Setup.exe. Samsung M2020 Series's main file takes about 1.59 MB (1665368 bytes) and is called setup.exe.
Samsung M2020 Series contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.79 MB (7117512
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- setup.exe (1.59 MB)
- DrvConfig.exe (166.34 KB)
- DrvConfig64.exe (188.34 KB)
- ssinstAD.exe (286.34 KB)
- SSndii.exe (486.34 KB)
- SSOpen.exe (70.34 KB)
- SSWSPExe.exe (322.34 KB)
- totalUninstaller.exe (2.60 MB)
- ViewUserGuide.exe (870.34 KB)
- wiainst.exe (122.34 KB)
- wiainst64.exe (149.34 KB)
The current page applies to Samsung M2020 Series version 1.027252013
alone. You can find below a few links to other Samsung M2020 Series versions:
...click to view all...
Samsung M2020 Series is an application released by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. Frequently, users want to erase this application. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to erase Samsung M2020 Series is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Samsung M2020 Series with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Samsung M2020 Series or simply click the Search feature and type in "Samsung M2020 Series". If it exists on your system the Samsung M2020 Series application will be found very quickly. After you click Samsung M2020 Series in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Samsung M2020 Series, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Samsung M2020 Series.
8. After uninstalling Samsung M2020 Series, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Samsung M2020 Series which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Samsung M2020 Series using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Samsung M2020 Series by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Samsung M2020 Series by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Samsung M2020 Series in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-26 17:14:14.113