Samsung M2020 Series
This page contains complete information on how to remove Samsung M2020 Series for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Samsung M2020 Series from your PCSamsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
. More information on Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. can be found here
. Samsung M2020 Series is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Samsung M2020 Series\Setup directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can remove Samsung M2020 Series by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Samsung M2020 Series\Setup\Setup.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Samsung M2020 Series's main file takes around 1.59 MB (1665344 bytes) and is called setup.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Samsung M2020 Series. They occupy about 6.85 MB (7184664
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- setup.exe (1.59 MB)
- DrvConfig.exe (166.31 KB)
- DrvConfig64.exe (188.31 KB)
- ssinstAD.exe (286.31 KB)
- SSndii.exe (486.31 KB)
- SSOpen.exe (70.31 KB)
- ssopenfile.exe (61.84 KB)
- SSWSPExe.exe (322.31 KB)
- totalUninstaller.exe (2.60 MB)
- ViewUserGuide.exe (870.31 KB)
- wiainst.exe (122.31 KB)
- wiainst64.exe (149.31 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0905022014
of Samsung M2020 Series. Click on the links below for other Samsung M2020 Series versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Samsung M2020 Series.Directories found on disk:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Samsung M2020 Series
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Samsung M2020 Series\Setup\MANUAL\Samsung M2020 Series\ENGLISH.zip
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Samsung M2020 Series\Setup\MANUAL\Samsung M2020 Series\ENGLISH\index_img\advanced.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Samsung M2020 Series\Setup\MANUAL\Samsung M2020 Series\ENGLISH\index_img\basic.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Samsung M2020 Series\Setup\MANUAL\Samsung M2020 Series\ENGLISH\index_img\bg.png
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Samsung\PrintingAlert\Samsung M2020 Series
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SSPrint\ssj2m\Samsung M2020 Series
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SSPrint\us002\Samsung M2020 Series (USB001)
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Samsung M2020 Series
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Samsung M2020 Series\Description
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Samsung M2020 Series\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Samsung M2020 Series\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Samsung M2020 Series\UninstallString
Samsung M2020 Series is an application by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to erase Samsung M2020 Series is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Samsung M2020 Series from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Samsung M2020 Series or simply click the Search field and type in "Samsung M2020 Series". The Samsung M2020 Series app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Samsung M2020 Series in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Samsung M2020 Series, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Samsung M2020 Series.
8. After uninstalling Samsung M2020 Series, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Samsung M2020 Series which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Samsung M2020 Series using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Samsung M2020 Series by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Samsung M2020 Series by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Samsung M2020 Series supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-27 13:51:45.787