Samsung Easy Printer Manager
Samsung Easy Printer Manager is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Samsung Easy Printer Manager from your PCSamsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. More info about the app Samsung Easy Printer Manager can be found at http://www.samsung.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Easy Printer Manager folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Easy Printer Manager\uninst.exe /app_ipn:"C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Easy Printer Manager\uninstall.exe" /oem:Samsung /oem_ac:EPM /oem_aims:no is the full command line if you want to remove Samsung Easy Printer Manager. The program's main executable file has a size of 5.42 MB (5680832 bytes) on disk and is labeled IDS.Application.exe.
Samsung Easy Printer Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 14.10 MB (14781128
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Cabinet.exe (202.69 KB)
- EPMInstallHelper.exe (98.19 KB)
- IDS.Application.exe (5.42 MB)
- IDSAlert.exe (672.69 KB)
- OrderSupplies.exe (459.19 KB)
- PCFaxLauncher.exe (178.69 KB)
- ScanIDDialog.exe (68.19 KB)
- ScrPrint.exe (83.69 KB)
- SpoolerComp.exe (348.69 KB)
- sskinst.exe (157.19 KB)
- StatusMessageUpdater.exe (98.69 KB)
- SysTray.exe (2.22 MB)
- uninst.exe (33.69 KB)
- uninstall.exe (908.20 KB)
- CDAHelper.exe (42.19 KB)
- CDAS2PC.exe (1.36 MB)
- CDATaskHelper.exe (71.69 KB)
- ImageEng.exe (60.69 KB)
- S2PCNotify.exe (61.69 KB)
- Scan2PCNotify.exe (86.19 KB)
- ScanProcess.exe (438.19 KB)
- FixLangCodes.exe (136.69 KB)
- GwHH.exe (283.69 KB)
- SmartPrintScreen.exe (361.69 KB)
- W2PLocaleCache.exe (367.69 KB)
This info is about Samsung Easy Printer Manager version 1.05.58.01102014
only. You can find here a few links to other Samsung Easy Printer Manager releases:
...click to view all...
Samsung Easy Printer Manager is an application by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to remove Samsung Easy Printer Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Samsung Easy Printer Manager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Samsung Easy Printer Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Samsung Easy Printer Manager". If it exists on your system the Samsung Easy Printer Manager application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Samsung Easy Printer Manager in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Samsung Easy Printer Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Samsung Easy Printer Manager:
- The publisher is: http://www.samsung.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Easy Printer Manager\uninst.exe /app_ipn:"C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Easy Printer Manager\uninstall.exe" /oem:Samsung /oem_ac:EPM /oem_aims:no
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Samsung Easy Printer Manager.
8. After uninstalling Samsung Easy Printer Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Samsung Easy Printer Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Samsung Easy Printer Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Samsung Easy Printer Manager by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Samsung Easy Printer Manager by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Samsung Easy Printer Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-07 15:27:58.023