Samsung Easy Printer Manager
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Samsung Easy Printer Manager for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Samsung Easy Printer Manager from your systemSamsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
. Open here
where you can read more on Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. More information about Samsung Easy Printer Manager can be found at http://www.samsung.com
. Samsung Easy Printer Manager is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Easy Printer Manager directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can remove Samsung Easy Printer Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Easy Printer Manager\Uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. IDS.Application.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 5.52 MB (5784696 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Samsung Easy Printer Manager. They take 14.49 MB (15191167
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CkZipUnzip.exe (1.50 MB)
- EPMInstallHelper.exe (110.50 KB)
- IDS.Application.exe (5.52 MB)
- IDSAlert.exe (640.62 KB)
- OrderSupplies.exe (440.12 KB)
- PCFaxLauncher.exe (57.00 KB)
- ScrPrint.exe (77.62 KB)
- SpoolerComp.exe (301.12 KB)
- sskinst.exe (149.50 KB)
- SysTray.exe (2.23 MB)
- Uninst.exe (229.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (794.51 KB)
- CDAHelper.exe (40.62 KB)
- CDAS2PC.exe (1.50 MB)
- ImageEng.exe (52.12 KB)
- S2PCNotify.exe (60.62 KB)
- FixLangCodes.exe (136.08 KB)
- GwHH.exe (276.00 KB)
- SmartPrintScreen.exe (103.36 KB)
- W2PLocaleCache.exe (360.50 KB)
This data is about Samsung Easy Printer Manager version 1.02.57.00572555
only. Click on the links below for other Samsung Easy Printer Manager versions:
...click to view all...
Samsung Easy Printer Manager is an application marketed by the software company Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. Some computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to erase Samsung Easy Printer Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Samsung Easy Printer Manager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Samsung Easy Printer Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Samsung Easy Printer Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Samsung Easy Printer Manager program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Samsung Easy Printer Manager in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Samsung Easy Printer Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Samsung Easy Printer Manager:
- The software company is: http://www.samsung.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Easy Printer Manager\Uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Samsung Easy Printer Manager.
8. After removing Samsung Easy Printer Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Samsung Easy Printer Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Samsung Easy Printer Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Samsung Easy Printer Manager by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Samsung Easy Printer Manager by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Samsung Easy Printer Manager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-28 15:07:11.960