Samsung Easy Printer Manager
How to uninstall Samsung Easy Printer Manager from your system
This page is about Samsung Easy Printer Manager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
. More information about Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. can be found here
. Please follow http://www.samsung.com
if you want to read more on Samsung Easy Printer Manager on Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.'s website. Usually the Samsung Easy Printer Manager program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Easy Printer Manager folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Samsung Easy Printer Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Easy Printer Manager\uninst.exe /app_ipn:"C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Easy Printer Manager\uninstall.exe" /oem:Samsung /oem_ac:EPM /oem_aims:no . Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. IDS.Application.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 5.37 MB (5627496 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Samsung Easy Printer Manager. They take about 12.94 MB (13569038
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EPMInstallHelper.exe (97.10 KB)
- IDS.Application.exe (5.37 MB)
- IDSAlert.exe (671.60 KB)
- OrderSupplies.exe (453.60 KB)
- PCFaxLauncher.exe (177.60 KB)
- ScrPrint.exe (80.60 KB)
- SpoolerComp.exe (344.10 KB)
- sskinst.exe (156.10 KB)
- SysTray.exe (2.22 MB)
- uninst.exe (32.60 KB)
- uninstall.exe (867.69 KB)
- CDAHelper.exe (41.10 KB)
- CDAS2PC.exe (1.51 MB)
- ImageEng.exe (59.60 KB)
- S2PCNotify.exe (60.60 KB)
- FixLangCodes.exe (135.60 KB)
- GwHH.exe (282.60 KB)
- SmartPrintScreen.exe (104.10 KB)
- W2PLocaleCache.exe (367.10 KB)
The current web page applies to Samsung Easy Printer Manager version 1.03.60.002372556
alone. You can find here a few links to other Samsung Easy Printer Manager versions:
...click to view all...
How to delete Samsung Easy Printer Manager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Samsung Easy Printer Manager is an application offered by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. Frequently, people choose to erase it. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to erase Samsung Easy Printer Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Samsung Easy Printer Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Samsung Easy Printer Manager". The Samsung Easy Printer Manager app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Samsung Easy Printer Manager in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Samsung Easy Printer Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Samsung Easy Printer Manager:
- The publisher is: http://www.samsung.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Easy Printer Manager\uninst.exe /app_ipn:"C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Easy Printer Manager\uninstall.exe" /oem:Samsung /oem_ac:EPM /oem_aims:no
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Samsung Easy Printer Manager.
8. After uninstalling Samsung Easy Printer Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Samsung Easy Printer Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Samsung Easy Printer Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Samsung Easy Printer Manager:
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Samsung Easy Printer Manager by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Samsung Easy Printer Manager by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Samsung Easy Printer Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-12 17:05:47.923