This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Safe Startup for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Safe Startup from your PCPrivacyRoot.com
. Check out here
for more info on PrivacyRoot.com. Please open http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET18e2ed5a7f7ff706e4aa591804c31a354&language=ru&scn=stgu&affiliate=&pcidc=1
if you want to read more on Safe Startup on PrivacyRoot.com's page. Safe Startup is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Safe Startup directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Safe Startup is C:\Program Files\Safe Startup\net1.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. SafeStartup.exe is the Safe Startup's primary executable file and it takes circa 271.25 KB (277760 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Safe Startup. They take about 771.90 KB (790424
bytes) on disk.
- net1.exe (500.65 KB)
- SafeStartup.exe (271.25 KB)
The current page applies to Safe Startup version 4.02
only. You can find here a few links to other Safe Startup releases:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Directories that were left behind:
The files below remain on your disk by Safe Startup when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Safe Startup
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Safe Startup
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Safe Startup
Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Safe Startup\all.index
- C:\Program Files\Safe Startup\Languages\de.ini
- C:\Program Files\Safe Startup\Languages\en.ini
- C:\Program Files\Safe Startup\Languages\es.ini
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Safe Startup\SafeStartup.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Safe Startup\SafeStartup.exe.FriendlyAppName
Safe Startup is an application by the software company PrivacyRoot.com. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Safe Startup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Safe Startup from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Safe Startup or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Safe Startup". If it is installed on your PC the Safe Startup app will be found automatically. When you select Safe Startup in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Safe Startup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Safe Startup:
- The web site of the application is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET18e2ed5a7f7ff706e4aa591804c31a354&language=ru&scn=stgu&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Safe Startup\net1.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Safe Startup.
8. After removing Safe Startup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Safe Startup which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Safe Startup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Safe Startup by PrivacyRoot.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Safe Startup by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Safe Startup in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 17:06:04.973