This page is about Safe Startup for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Safe Startup from your PCPrivacyRoot.com
. Further information on PrivacyRoot.com can be seen here
. Click on http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET12c4593640f9a186ce455c88de5583fcd&language=en&scn=stgu&affiliate=&pcidc=1
to get more data about Safe Startup on PrivacyRoot.com's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Safe Startup folder (same installation drive as Windows). Safe Startup's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Safe Startup\net1.exe. Safe Startup's primary file takes about 271.25 KB (277760 bytes) and its name is SafeStartup.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Safe Startup. They occupy about 785.40 KB (804248
bytes) on disk.
- net1.exe (514.15 KB)
- SafeStartup.exe (271.25 KB)
The current web page applies to Safe Startup version 4.01
only. You can find below a few links to other Safe Startup versions:
...click to view all...
Safe Startup has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Safe Startup:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Safe Startup when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Safe Startup
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Safe Startup
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Safe Startup
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Safe Startup\all.index
- C:\Program Files\Safe Startup\Languages\de.ini
- C:\Program Files\Safe Startup\Languages\en.ini
- C:\Program Files\Safe Startup\Languages\es.ini
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
Safe Startup is an application by the software company PrivacyRoot.com. Some people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to erase Safe Startup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Safe Startup from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Safe Startup or simply click the Search feature and type in "Safe Startup". If it exists on your system the Safe Startup program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Safe Startup in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Safe Startup, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Safe Startup:
- The software company is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET12c4593640f9a186ce455c88de5583fcd&language=en&scn=stgu&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Safe Startup\net1.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Safe Startup.
8. After uninstalling Safe Startup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Safe Startup that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Safe Startup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Safe Startup by PrivacyRoot.com from your computer, we are not saying that Safe Startup by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Safe Startup supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-20 16:03:11.867