This web page is about Safe Startup for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Safe Startup from your computerPrivacyRoot.com
. Go over here
for more info on PrivacyRoot.com. More info about the software Safe Startup can be seen at http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET145beef6a1a3c20e905cb754347b31358&language=en&scn=stgu&affiliate=&pcidc=1
. Safe Startup is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Safe Startup directory, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files\Safe Startup\net1.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Safe Startup. SafeStartup.exe is the Safe Startup's main executable file and it takes circa 282.30 KB (289080 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Safe Startup. They occupy 956.78 KB (979744
bytes) on disk.
- net1.exe (674.48 KB)
- SafeStartup.exe (282.30 KB)
This data is about Safe Startup version 4.11
alone. Click on the links below for other Safe Startup versions:
...click to view all...
Safe Startup is a program released by the software company PrivacyRoot.com. Some users try to remove this application. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Safe Startup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Safe Startup with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Safe Startup or simply click the Search field and type in "Safe Startup". If it exists on your system the Safe Startup app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Safe Startup in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Safe Startup, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Safe Startup:
- The web site of the application is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET145beef6a1a3c20e905cb754347b31358&language=en&scn=stgu&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Safe Startup\net1.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Safe Startup.
8. After uninstalling Safe Startup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Safe Startup which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Safe Startup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Safe Startup by PrivacyRoot.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Safe Startup by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Safe Startup supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-30 05:02:24.053