This web page is about Safe Startup for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Safe Startup from your computerPrivacyRoot.com
. Go over here
for more info on PrivacyRoot.com. More info about the software Safe Startup can be seen at http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET145beef6a1a3c20e905cb754347b31358&language=en&scn=stgu&affiliate=&pcidc=1
. Safe Startup is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Safe Startup directory, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files\Safe Startup\net1.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Safe Startup. SafeStartup.exe is the Safe Startup's main executable file and it takes circa 282.30 KB (289080 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Safe Startup. They occupy 956.78 KB (979744
bytes) on disk.
- net1.exe (674.48 KB)
- SafeStartup.exe (282.30 KB)
This data is about Safe Startup version 4.11
alone. Click on the links below for other Safe Startup versions:
...click to view all...
Safe Startup is a program released by the software company PrivacyRoot.com. Some users try to remove this application. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Safe Startup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Safe Startup with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Safe Startup or simply click the Search field and type in "Safe Startup". If it exists on your system the Safe Startup program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Safe Startup in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Safe Startup, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Safe Startup:
- The web site of the program is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET145beef6a1a3c20e905cb754347b31358&language=en&scn=stgu&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Safe Startup\net1.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Safe Startup.
8. After uninstalling Safe Startup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Safe Startup which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Safe Startup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Safe Startup by PrivacyRoot.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Safe Startup by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Safe Startup supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-30 05:02:24.053