You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall STM32CubeMX for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall STM32CubeMX from your systemSTMicroelectronics
. You can find out more on STMicroelectronics or check for application updates here
. STM32CubeMX is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\STMicroelectronics\STM32Cube\STM32CubeMX\Uninstaller directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for STM32CubeMX is C:\Program Files (x86)\STMicroelectronics\STM32Cube\STM32CubeMX\Uninstaller\startuninstall.exe. STM32CubeMX's primary file takes about 70.43 KB (72120 bytes) and is called startuninstall.exe.
The following executables are installed together with STM32CubeMX. They take about 70.43 KB (72120
bytes) on disk.
- startuninstall.exe (70.43 KB)
The current web page applies to STM32CubeMX version 4.13.0
alone. For more STM32CubeMX versions please click below:
...click to view all...
STM32CubeMX has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories that were found:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\STMicroelectronics\STM32Cube\STM32CubeMX
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\STMicroelectronics\STM32Cube\STM32CubeMX\db\extra_templates\RTE_Device_h_ftl
- C:\Program Files\STMicroelectronics\STM32Cube\STM32CubeMX\db\extra_templates\sample_h_ftl
- C:\Program Files\STMicroelectronics\STM32Cube\STM32CubeMX\db\mcu\config\ADC-STM32F0xx_Configs.xml
- C:\Program Files\STMicroelectronics\STM32Cube\STM32CubeMX\db\mcu\config\ADC-STM32F1xx_Configs.xml
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\STMicroelectronics\STM32Cube\STM32CubeMX\STM32CubeMX.exe
STM32CubeMX is an application marketed by STMicroelectronics. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall STM32CubeMX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove STM32CubeMX from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find STM32CubeMX or simply activate the Search feature and type in "STM32CubeMX". The STM32CubeMX program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select STM32CubeMX in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding STM32CubeMX, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall STM32CubeMX.
8. After uninstalling STM32CubeMX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong STM32CubeMX that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing STM32CubeMX using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall STM32CubeMX by STMicroelectronics from your PC, we are not saying that STM32CubeMX by STMicroelectronics is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall STM32CubeMX in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 06:50:42.703