This page contains complete information on how to remove STM32CubeMX for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall STM32CubeMX from your PCSTMicroelectronics
. Open here
for more details on STMicroelectronics. Usually the STM32CubeMX program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin folder, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\javaw.exe" -jar "C:\Program Files\STMicroelectronics\STM32Cube\STM32CubeMX\Uninstaller\uninstaller.jar" is the full command line if you want to remove STM32CubeMX. The application's main executable file is named jabswitch.exe and occupies 54.41 KB (55720 bytes).
STM32CubeMX contains of the executables below. They take 1.27 MB (1326880
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- jabswitch.exe (54.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (184.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (74.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (184.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (305.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (65.91 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (62.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (176.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.2.0
of STM32CubeMX. You can find below info on other application versions of STM32CubeMX:
...click to view all...
STM32CubeMX is a program offered by STMicroelectronics. Some people decide to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall STM32CubeMX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall STM32CubeMX from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate STM32CubeMX or simply activate the Search feature and type in "STM32CubeMX". The STM32CubeMX application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select STM32CubeMX in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about STM32CubeMX, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove STM32CubeMX.
8. After removing STM32CubeMX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of STM32CubeMX that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling STM32CubeMX using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove STM32CubeMX by STMicroelectronics from your computer, we are not saying that STM32CubeMX by STMicroelectronics is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove STM32CubeMX in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 11:25:42.050