Ruby P2P Outbreak
This page is about Ruby P2P Outbreak for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Ruby P2P Outbreak from your PCP2PGems LLC
. More info about P2PGems LLC can be read here
. Please open http://www.P2PGems.com/
if you want to read more on Ruby P2P Outbreak on P2PGems LLC's page. Ruby P2P Outbreak is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Ruby P2P Outbreak directory, regulated by the user's decision. Ruby P2P Outbreak's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Ruby P2P Outbreak\uninstall.exe. Ruby P2P Outbreak.exe is the Ruby P2P Outbreak's main executable file and it takes about 4.35 MB (4558336 bytes) on disk.
Ruby P2P Outbreak contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.60 MB (5874876
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MediaImageServices.exe (106.00 KB)
- MediaLibraryBuilder.exe (126.00 KB)
- MediaPlayer.exe (139.00 KB)
- Ruby P2P Outbreak.exe (4.35 MB)
- Skin.exe (138.50 KB)
- TorrentWizard.exe (374.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (74.68 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (327.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Ruby P2P Outbreak. You can find below info on other versions of Ruby P2P Outbreak:
Ruby P2P Outbreak is an application by P2PGems LLC. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to uninstall Ruby P2P Outbreak is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Ruby P2P Outbreak from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Ruby P2P Outbreak or simply click the Search field and type in "Ruby P2P Outbreak". The Ruby P2P Outbreak app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Ruby P2P Outbreak in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Ruby P2P Outbreak, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ruby P2P Outbreak:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.P2PGems.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ruby P2P Outbreak\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Ruby P2P Outbreak.
8. After uninstalling Ruby P2P Outbreak, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Ruby P2P Outbreak that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ruby P2P Outbreak with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Ruby P2P Outbreak by P2PGems LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Ruby P2P Outbreak by P2PGems LLC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Ruby P2P Outbreak in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-19 17:52:31.190