Ruby P2P Outbreak
This web page is about Ruby P2P Outbreak for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Ruby P2P Outbreak from your PCP2PGems LLC
. Open here
where you can find out more on P2PGems LLC. Please open http://www.P2PGems.com/
if you want to read more on Ruby P2P Outbreak on P2PGems LLC's page. Ruby P2P Outbreak is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ruby P2P Outbreak folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can uninstall Ruby P2P Outbreak by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Ruby P2P Outbreak\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Ruby P2P Outbreak's primary file takes around 4.35 MB (4558336 bytes) and is called Ruby P2P Outbreak.exe.
Ruby P2P Outbreak is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.60 MB (5875391
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- MediaImageServices.exe (106.00 KB)
- MediaLibraryBuilder.exe (126.00 KB)
- MediaPlayer.exe (139.00 KB)
- Ruby P2P Outbreak.exe (4.35 MB)
- Skin.exe (138.50 KB)
- TorrentWizard.exe (374.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (75.19 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (327.00 KB)
The current page applies to Ruby P2P Outbreak version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below a few links to other Ruby P2P Outbreak versions:
Some files, folders and Windows registry data can not be removed when you remove Ruby P2P Outbreak from your computer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Ruby P2P Outbreak:
The files below remain on your disk by Ruby P2P Outbreak's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ruby P2P Outbreak
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ruby P2P Outbreak
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Ruby P2P Outbreak
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Ruby P2P Outbreak
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ruby P2P Outbreak\7ZipBuilder.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ruby P2P Outbreak\7zxa.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ruby P2P Outbreak\BugTrap.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ruby P2P Outbreak\bzlib.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
Ruby P2P Outbreak is a program marketed by the software company P2PGems LLC. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to remove Ruby P2P Outbreak is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Ruby P2P Outbreak with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Ruby P2P Outbreak or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ruby P2P Outbreak". The Ruby P2P Outbreak app will be found automatically. After you select Ruby P2P Outbreak in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Ruby P2P Outbreak, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ruby P2P Outbreak:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.P2PGems.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ruby P2P Outbreak\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ruby P2P Outbreak.
8. After removing Ruby P2P Outbreak, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ruby P2P Outbreak that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ruby P2P Outbreak with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Ruby P2P Outbreak by P2PGems LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Ruby P2P Outbreak by P2PGems LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ruby P2P Outbreak supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-12 06:10:10.557