Ruby P2P Outbreak
Ruby P2P Outbreak is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Ruby P2P Outbreak from your PCP2PGems LLC
. Go over here
where you can get more info on P2PGems LLC. Detailed information about Ruby P2P Outbreak can be found at http://www.P2PGems.com/
. Ruby P2P Outbreak is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Ruby P2P Outbreak directory, subject to the user's decision. Ruby P2P Outbreak's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Ruby P2P Outbreak\uninstall.exe. Ruby P2P Outbreak.exe is the Ruby P2P Outbreak's main executable file and it takes approximately 4.35 MB (4558336 bytes) on disk.
Ruby P2P Outbreak contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.60 MB (5874876
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MediaImageServices.exe (106.00 KB)
- MediaLibraryBuilder.exe (126.00 KB)
- MediaPlayer.exe (139.00 KB)
- Ruby P2P Outbreak.exe (4.35 MB)
- Skin.exe (138.50 KB)
- TorrentWizard.exe (374.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (74.68 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (327.00 KB)
This web page is about Ruby P2P Outbreak version 126.96.36.199
only. For other Ruby P2P Outbreak versions please click below:
If you are manually uninstalling Ruby P2P Outbreak we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Ruby P2P Outbreak:
- C:\Program Files\Ruby P2P Outbreak
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ruby P2P Outbreak
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Ruby P2P Outbreak
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Ruby P2P Outbreak
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Ruby P2P Outbreak\7ZipBuilder.dll
- C:\Program Files\Ruby P2P Outbreak\7zxa.dll
- C:\Program Files\Ruby P2P Outbreak\BugTrap.dll
- C:\Program Files\Ruby P2P Outbreak\bzlib.dll
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
Ruby P2P Outbreak is a program offered by the software company P2PGems LLC. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to erase Ruby P2P Outbreak is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Ruby P2P Outbreak from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Ruby P2P Outbreak or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ruby P2P Outbreak". If it is installed on your PC the Ruby P2P Outbreak app will be found automatically. After you select Ruby P2P Outbreak in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Ruby P2P Outbreak, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ruby P2P Outbreak:
- The software company is: http://www.P2PGems.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ruby P2P Outbreak\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Ruby P2P Outbreak.
8. After uninstalling Ruby P2P Outbreak, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Ruby P2P Outbreak which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ruby P2P Outbreak using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Ruby P2P Outbreak by P2PGems LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Ruby P2P Outbreak by P2PGems LLC is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ruby P2P Outbreak supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 01:34:46.570