This info is about Roon for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Roon from your PCRoon Labs LLC
. Go over here
for more information on Roon Labs LLC. Click on http://www.roonlabs.com/
to get more data about Roon on Roon Labs LLC's website. Roon is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roon\Application\100000002 folder, depending on the user's option. "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roon\Application\100000002\Uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Roon. Roon's main file takes about 18.02 KB (18456 bytes) and is called broobindings.exe.
Roon contains of the executables below. They take 429.60 KB (439912
bytes) on disk.
- broobindings.exe (18.02 KB)
- processreaper.exe (42.02 KB)
- relaunch.exe (98.02 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (271.53 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.02
of Roon. Click on the links below for other Roon versions:
...click to view all...
Roon is an application marketed by Roon Labs LLC. Some users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to remove Roon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Roon from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Roon or simply click the Search feature and type in "Roon". If it exists on your system the Roon application will be found automatically. After you click Roon in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Roon, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Roon:
- The software company is: http://www.roonlabs.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roon\Application\100000002\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Roon.
8. After uninstalling Roon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Roon that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Roon with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Roon by Roon Labs LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Roon by Roon Labs LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Roon supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-13 00:22:02.120