This page is about Roon for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Roon from your computerRoon Labs LLC
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Roon Labs LLC. More details about Roon can be found at http://roonlabs.com/
. Usually the Roon program is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roon\Application\100400300 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Roon is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roon\Application\100400300\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled processreaper.exe and its approximative size is 94.16 KB (96416 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with Roon. They take about 529.68 KB (542392
bytes) on disk.
- processreaper.exe (94.16 KB)
- relaunch.exe (205.16 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (218.71 KB)
- winversion.exe (11.66 KB)
This info is about Roon version 1.4300
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Roon:
...click to view all...
Roon is a program released by Roon Labs LLC. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Roon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Roon from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Roon or simply activate the Search field and type in "Roon". If it is installed on your PC the Roon program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Roon in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Roon, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Roon:
- The software company is: http://roonlabs.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roon\Application\100400300\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Roon.
8. After uninstalling Roon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Roon which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Roon with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Roon by Roon Labs LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Roon by Roon Labs LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Roon supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-09 02:29:38.800