This page is about Roon for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Roon from your computerRoon Labs LLC
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Roon Labs LLC. More details about Roon can be found at http://roonlabs.com/
. Usually the Roon program is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roon\Application\100400300 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Roon is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roon\Application\100400300\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled processreaper.exe and its approximative size is 94.16 KB (96416 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with Roon. They take about 529.68 KB (542392
bytes) on disk.
- processreaper.exe (94.16 KB)
- relaunch.exe (205.16 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (218.71 KB)
- winversion.exe (11.66 KB)
This info is about Roon version 1.4300
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Roon:
...click to view all...
Roon is a program released by Roon Labs LLC. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Roon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Roon from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Roon or simply activate the Search field and type in "Roon". If it is installed on your PC the Roon app will be found automatically. When you click Roon in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Roon, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Roon:
- The web site of the program is: http://roonlabs.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roon\Application\100400300\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Roon.
8. After uninstalling Roon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Roon which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Roon with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Roon by Roon Labs LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Roon by Roon Labs LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Roon supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-09 02:29:38.800