Roon is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Roon from your PCRoon Labs LLC
. Take a look here
for more info on Roon Labs LLC. Click on http://roonlabs.com/
to get more details about Roon on Roon Labs LLC's website. Roon is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roon\Application\100200147 folder, subject to the user's decision. Roon's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roon\Application\100200147\Uninstall.exe. processreaper.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 98.02 KB (100376 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Roon. They take about 521.15 KB (533656
bytes) on disk.
- processreaper.exe (98.02 KB)
- relaunch.exe (190.02 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (220.08 KB)
- winversion.exe (13.02 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2147
of Roon. Click on the links below for other Roon versions:
...click to view all...
Roon is an application released by Roon Labs LLC. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. This is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Roon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Roon with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Roon or simply activate the Search field and type in "Roon". The Roon program will be found automatically. After you select Roon in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Roon, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Roon:
- The web site of the application is: http://roonlabs.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roon\Application\100200147\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Roon.
8. After uninstalling Roon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Roon which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Roon using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Roon by Roon Labs LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Roon by Roon Labs LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Roon supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 03:39:50.413