Recovery Explorer Standard
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Recovery Explorer Standard for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Recovery Explorer Standard from your PCLLC SysDev Laboratories
. More information on LLC SysDev Laboratories can be found here
. More details about the app Recovery Explorer Standard can be found at http://www.sysdevlabs.com/contact.php
. Recovery Explorer Standard is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\SysDev Laboratories folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Recovery Explorer Standard is C:\Program Files\Common Files\SysDev Laboratories\softmanager.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled softmanager.exe and its approximative size is 2.28 MB (2394624 bytes).
Recovery Explorer Standard contains of the executables below. They take 2.28 MB (2394624
bytes) on disk.
- softmanager.exe (2.28 MB)
This data is about Recovery Explorer Standard version 7.2
alone. You can find here a few links to other Recovery Explorer Standard releases:
Recovery Explorer Standard is a program by LLC SysDev Laboratories. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to remove Recovery Explorer Standard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Recovery Explorer Standard from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Recovery Explorer Standard or simply click the Search feature and type in "Recovery Explorer Standard". The Recovery Explorer Standard app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Recovery Explorer Standard in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Recovery Explorer Standard, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Recovery Explorer Standard:
- The publisher is: http://www.sysdevlabs.com/contact.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\SysDev Laboratories\softmanager.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Recovery Explorer Standard.
8. After uninstalling Recovery Explorer Standard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Recovery Explorer Standard which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Recovery Explorer Standard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Recovery Explorer Standard by LLC SysDev Laboratories from your PC, nor are we saying that Recovery Explorer Standard by LLC SysDev Laboratories is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Recovery Explorer Standard supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-04 06:09:49.200