Recovery Explorer Standard
This page is about Recovery Explorer Standard for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Recovery Explorer Standard from your systemLLC SysDev Laboratories
. More information on LLC SysDev Laboratories can be found here
. Further information about Recovery Explorer Standard can be seen at http://www.sysdevlabs.com/contact.php
. Usually the Recovery Explorer Standard program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\SysDev Laboratories directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Common Files\SysDev Laboratories\softmanager.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Recovery Explorer Standard. The program's main executable file occupies 2.26 MB (2373656 bytes) on disk and is called softmanager.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Recovery Explorer Standard. They take 2.26 MB (2373656
bytes) on disk.
- softmanager.exe (2.26 MB)
This info is about Recovery Explorer Standard version 6.10
alone. Click on the links below for other Recovery Explorer Standard versions:
...click to view all...
Recovery Explorer Standard is a program offered by the software company LLC SysDev Laboratories. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Recovery Explorer Standard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Recovery Explorer Standard from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Recovery Explorer Standard or simply click the Search field and type in "Recovery Explorer Standard". The Recovery Explorer Standard program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Recovery Explorer Standard in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Recovery Explorer Standard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Recovery Explorer Standard:
- The software company is: http://www.sysdevlabs.com/contact.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\SysDev Laboratories\softmanager.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Recovery Explorer Standard.
8. After removing Recovery Explorer Standard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Recovery Explorer Standard that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Recovery Explorer Standard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Recovery Explorer Standard by LLC SysDev Laboratories from your PC, nor are we saying that Recovery Explorer Standard by LLC SysDev Laboratories is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Recovery Explorer Standard supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-29 09:38:44.517