Recovery Explorer Standard
This web page is about Recovery Explorer Standard for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Recovery Explorer Standard from your systemLLC SysDev Laboratories
. More info about LLC SysDev Laboratories can be found here
. Please open http://www.sysdevlabs.com/contact.php
if you want to read more on Recovery Explorer Standard on LLC SysDev Laboratories's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\SysDev Laboratories directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Recovery Explorer Standard is C:\Program Files\Common Files\SysDev Laboratories\softmanager.exe. softmanager.exe is the Recovery Explorer Standard's main executable file and it occupies about 2.23 MB (2338328 bytes) on disk.
Recovery Explorer Standard is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.23 MB (2338328
bytes) on disk:
- softmanager.exe (2.23 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.9.3
of Recovery Explorer Standard. For more Recovery Explorer Standard versions please click below:
Recovery Explorer Standard is a program marketed by the software company LLC SysDev Laboratories. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY action to erase Recovery Explorer Standard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Recovery Explorer Standard from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Recovery Explorer Standard or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Recovery Explorer Standard". The Recovery Explorer Standard app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Recovery Explorer Standard in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Recovery Explorer Standard, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Recovery Explorer Standard:
- The publisher is: http://www.sysdevlabs.com/contact.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\SysDev Laboratories\softmanager.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Recovery Explorer Standard.
8. After uninstalling Recovery Explorer Standard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Recovery Explorer Standard that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Recovery Explorer Standard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Recovery Explorer Standard by LLC SysDev Laboratories from your computer, we are not saying that Recovery Explorer Standard by LLC SysDev Laboratories is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Recovery Explorer Standard in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-31 14:34:00.397