You can find below details on how to remove Record Page for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Record Page from your computerRecord Page
. You can find out more on Record Page or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.getrecordpage.com/support
to get more info about Record Page on Record Page's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Record Page directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Record Page is "C:\Program Files\Record Page\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the Record Page's primary executable file and it occupies close to 306.16 KB (313512 bytes) on disk.
Record Page is composed of the following executables which occupy 829.66 KB (849576
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.16 KB)
The current web page applies to Record Page version 2.0.5650.19503
only. You can find here a few links to other Record Page versions:
...click to view all...
Record Page is an application by Record Page. Some people choose to remove this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Record Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Record Page from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Record Page or simply click the Search feature and type in "Record Page". The Record Page program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Record Page in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Record Page, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Record Page:
- The software company is: http://www.getrecordpage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Record Page\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Record Page.
8. After removing Record Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Record Page which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Record Page with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Record Page by Record Page from your PC, we are not saying that Record Page by Record Page is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Record Page supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 19:45:26.730