Record Page is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Record Page from your computerRecord Page
. Further information on Record Page can be seen here
. You can get more details on Record Page at http://www.getrecordpage.com/support
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Record Page folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing Record Page is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Record Page\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Record Page's main file takes around 304.58 KB (311888 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
The executables below are part of Record Page. They take about 828.08 KB (847952
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.58 KB)
This web page is about Record Page version 2.0.5622.33622
only. For other Record Page versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Record Page is an application released by Record Page. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Record Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Record Page with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Record Page or simply click the Search field and type in "Record Page". If it exists on your system the Record Page application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Record Page in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Record Page, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Record Page:
- The software company is: http://www.getrecordpage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Record Page\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Record Page.
8. After uninstalling Record Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Record Page which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Record Page with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Record Page by Record Page from your PC, nor are we saying that Record Page by Record Page is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Record Page supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 02:04:07.080