Record Page is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Record Page from your computerRecord Page
. Further information on Record Page can be seen here
. You can get more details on Record Page at http://www.getrecordpage.com/support
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Record Page folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing Record Page is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Record Page\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Record Page's main file takes around 304.58 KB (311888 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
The executables below are part of Record Page. They take about 828.08 KB (847952
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.58 KB)
This web page is about Record Page version 2.0.5622.33622
only. For other Record Page versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Record Page is an application released by Record Page. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Record Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Record Page with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Record Page or simply click the Search field and type in "Record Page". If it is installed on your PC the Record Page application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Record Page in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Record Page, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Record Page:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.getrecordpage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Record Page\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Record Page.
8. After uninstalling Record Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Record Page which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Record Page with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Record Page by Record Page from your PC, nor are we saying that Record Page by Record Page is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Record Page supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 02:04:07.080